Join us for the annual Sky Racing Spring Luncheon, which for the very first time, will be held in the fabulous ballroom of the new Royal Randwick Grandstand hosted by Sky Racing's Greg Radley and Richard Freedman.
You'll get exclusive insights from Ron Dufficy, Andrew Bensley, Bernadette Cooper, Terry Kennedy, Michael Slater (Big Sports Breakfast) and a live performance by Gypsies and Gentlemen. It will be the perfect mix for a long Friday lunch amongst fellow racing enthusiasts.
Sky Racing Spring Luncheon includes:
- Three course lunch (entree, main course and cheese platter with tea/coffee)
- Beverage package (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Panel discussions and interviews with racing identities
- Live music performance by Gypsies and Gentlemen
- Charity Auction including a trip for 2 to the Melbourne Cup up for grabs
So save the date Friday 13 September 2013 and don't miss out, purchase tickets today!